Tuesday, December 30, 2008

DAYS 6-7 Philippines Trip, Dec. 19-28, 2008

When we got back from our La Union & Baguio trip, we were just in time for Noche Buena. This year, we held our Christmas eve party in my aunt's house in Alabang.

Seeing so many gifts always brings out the kid in me, haha

Our artery-clogging Noche Buena made up of mostly Pork. I felt I had too much Pork the past days so I just ate the glass noodle soup and prawns.


Salamat Cousins (From L-R) -
DJ, Johann (my twin bro), Mike, Q, Me, Aileen, Oli, Ruby, Jane & Oli



Mexican Tamales that my aunt bought for P195 (around S$6.29) a piece. So not worth it. There was so little chicken inside it was an insult. I think she got ripped off.

Anyway, our christmas eve celebration lasted till early morning the next day. We played games, had booze and caught up with each other. Of course, we also had our annual exchange gift wherein everyone buys a gift worth P1,000 bucks (around S$32.26). This year, we didn't have a wish list so it was extra hard to buy a gift that would suit anyone who would pick your gift.

See the next entries for more of my Philippines trip...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails