Monday, May 5, 2014

PS Cafe, Ann Siang Hill


We don't really eat out at fancy cafes or restaurants very frequently as you know Singapore is now the most expensive city in the world (ugh). However, last Saturday, we decided to go to PS Cafe in Ann Siang Hill since we haven't really "gone out" in a while. Our weekends are mostly just window shopping or movies so why not splurge a bit haha.


We decided on PS Cafe in Ann Siang Hill after googling must-visit cafes in Singapore. I've been to the other PS cafe outlets in Harding Road (Dempsey), Palais and Paragon but not in Ann Siang Hill. In fact, my first ever official blog post way back in 2008 was about PS Cafe in Harding Road. Click here.




I loooovveeeddddd it! We were on the 3rd floor with a view of the 2nd floor and the outside city skyline. I noticed PS cafe follows the same theme throughout their different outlets. Homey kind of vibe with a great view. The interior reminds me of a greenhouse - lots of greens and glass. Awesome. Perfect to catch up with friends and have a great meal.


It was the first time for us to try their famous Truffle Fries - shoestring fries drizzled with truffle oil and parmesan cheese. Not bad actually and great for sharing.




Since I am on Cohen and shouldn't be eating all this food (haha), I just shared with Kri and Alf. I ordered Calamari to share. Kri ordered the Chicken Parmigiano. Alf ordered the Flamed Prawn pasta. Everything was good. I was so happy. I'm sure Cohen was so mad hahaha. Ooops.




Dessert was to die for. We ordered the Double Chocolate Black Cake and Banana Mango Crumble. Dessert serving is huge so it was perfect for sharing. The cake although good was a little bit dry. I'm not sure if they purposely made it a little dry to accommodate the chocolate sauce. It was good nonetheless. I loved the dark chocolate taste which meant it wasn't too sweet. The banana mango crumble was just divine. Probably one of the best crumble desserts I have ever tasted.

(L-R) Alf, Kri and I

Our bill came up to S$138, so prepare to spend around $40-$50 per person. Not bad considering we ordered starters, mains and desserts. Plus, the ambiance was worth the price anyway. We will definitely be back at least for the desserts! For the meantime, I am back on Cohen haha.

PS.Cafe at A.S.H Park
45 Ann Siang Rd . #02-02. 069719. Singapore
Entrance via Ann Siang Hill Park.
Ann Siang Hill Reservations :~
Please CALL or SMS T:(+65) 9797 0648

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails