Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pathology


Milo Ventimiglia (of the blockbuster TV series "Heroes") portrays a young intern (Dr. Ted Grey), newly arrived at the University Hospital in Philadelphia, who stumbles onto a psychopathic group of colleagues playing a "forensics" game. They regularly select one of their members to commit the "perfect murder," while the rest use forensic methods to try to determine how exactly the homicide was executed.




No wonder the main actor looked so familiar - He IS the guy from "Heroes". It's also surprising to know Alyssa Milano is still active, I thought she was like retired or something. It's good to know she hasn't been totally overshadowed by the newer, younger, more good-looking actors.


I don't really have that much to say about this movie. Well, for one at least I didn't fall asleep :-P

I was expecting much more from the storyline, more twists, turns and thought-provoking sequences. Instead, the plot was simple - a group of psychotic, drug-addict doctors who kill and get away with it. [Spoiler Alert] In the end, they all die expect for - who else - Dr. Grey.

I'm the type of movie-goer who goes for realistic movies that I can relate to or can happen in real life. That's why I don't like fantasy films like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings or Star Wars, etc. Some people say I'm shallow, or boring or what have you but it isn't really my cup of tea. I always go for the story. That's also probably why I can read a novel and enjoy it. I don't need pictures or anything as long as the story can keep me interested.

My rating for Pathology is 2.5/5.0

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails