Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Osteria Mozza, Marina Bay Sands


We stuffed ourselves silly at the Gelato World Tour so we decided to have something salty and savory for dinner haha. I've always wanted to try Osteria Mozza by the famous chef Mario Batali so I was very excited about this.


It's usually not possible to just walk in without a reservation so we were lucky we managed to do that, however we were seated at the bar. The interior is very classy. Dimly-lit and perfect for romantic dates.




I think this was complimentary, if I remember correctly. Sorry I can't remember exactly what it is hahaha but I remember it was good. Anything that is free is good haha.



I definitely remember that the bread was complimentary haha.

Kri's main

My main

Alfian's main
We all ordered pasta. At a fine dining place like this, serving is usually small. It may be enough for some people but not for me haha. We actually ordered the tasting portion. You can order the regular portion but it was too expensive for us haha. However, it is really more about the quality than the quantity. The food was definitely exemplary.


We ordered Panna Cotta for dessert and surprisingly the serving was very generous. I highly recommend this dish! Super yummy especially the caramelized nuts that go along with the smooth Panna Cotta.


The waiter recommended the Bombolini which were Italian fried donuts. Not bad.

I think we paid around S$50-60 per head as we shared the dessert. Quite pricey so don't expect to see me regularly at places like these haha. Good to splurge though every once in a while.

Osteria Mozza
2 Bayfront Avenue, #B1-42/46
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
Singapore 018972
Tel # +65 6688 8522

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails