Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Update (1Mar): Compromised Safety at the Universal Studios Singapore Galactica Rollercoaster

I just received a call from a reporter for The New Paper. The New Paper is Singapore's second-highest circulating paid English-language newspaper, first launched on July 26, 1988, by Singapore Press Holdings (SPH). Its daily circulation is around 110,000.

I'm scheduled to meet the reporter tomorrow for an interview. I'm actually preparing myself for negative feedback as I'm quite sure people will have their own opinions as to why I'd like to share my story - you may have noticed the anonymous comment on a previous post who said the moral of the story is "Don't be fat". Oh well, you can't please everyone.


Meanwhile, I haven't heard again from Daniel Cuffe after sending him a reply. I basically told him the same sentiments I had in my blogpost yesterday.


The Lianhe Wanbao chinese publication already ran my story yesterday. Can someone please translate for me? I do notice they highlighted on my weight in the headline (what do you expect?).






You can read on the background of this entire story through the links below: 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails