Saturday, April 25, 2009

Knowing


When a teacher (Nicolas Cage) opens a time capsule that was dug up recently in his son's elementary school, he discovers that it contains some chilling and strange predictions about the future. Some events have already occurred and some are yet to unfold. The discoveries soon lead him into believing that his family plays a role in the events that are about to unfold.
http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/Knowing/movie/14998/



Ok I have at least 10 backlog blog entries so I'll keep this short and sweet.

I was expecting a lot from this film, as I always do as long as Nicolas Cage is in it, but I was left disappointed. I loved the idea of the time capsule and how the numbers were supposedly dates of disastrous events predicted 50 years earlier. But I absolutely abhorred the alien-ish twist in the movie. It totally ruined it for me.

So thats it. I can barely recall my exact sentiments on this film as we watched this weeks ago even before my trips so obviously its been pushed in the back of my head haha.

My rating for this movie - 2.5/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails