Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bali, Indonesia


Can I just say that Blogger definitely has to find a way to make uploading pictures much easier. 5 pics at a time will take me forever to upload all our pictures.

Anyway, I absolutely to-the-highest-supercalifragilistic-effing-degree enjoyed Bali!

I set my expectations really low because I've heard numerous so-so stories about Bali. But I really loved the culture and the mystical aura of Bali (Seriously, there's something different about the habitat and environment). The Indonesians have got to be one of the most, if not the most, courteous and hospitable people I have ever met in my whole 28 years of existence. The food is another wonderful story altogether. I can honestly say Bali has been of the most memorable and enjoyable trips I have ever had in a long time. I enjoyed it way more than the other beach places I've been to so far - Boracay in the Philippines, Phuket and Phi Phi in Thailand or Tioman in Malaysia.

With regard to the pics, I figured it would be way easier to view them through Kodak Gallery Shutterfly, so kindly click on the link below. I've added captions to the pictures for storytelling purposes.


https://april242007.shutterfly.com/pictures/141

Enjoy!

P.S. I am definitely planning another trip to Bali.. SOON!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails