Saturday, November 22, 2008

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa


When New York Zoo Animals Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe and Gloria the Hippo finally leave Madagascar, they find themselves instead stuck in the wilderness of Africa. There, Alex connects with his roots when he meets the rest of his family, but has trouble communicating with them after spending most of his life at the Central Park Zoo.
(http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/)


We watched this movie last Saturday but it took me almost a week to post it because I was pondering on whether to blog it or not. The thing is I didn't really enjoy it. And I'm probably one of the few who didn't. Yes the movie was funny, comical and light but I guess I'm just getting old (ugh). And because I've never really enjoyed cartoons or animated films.

But go ahead and watch it if you want a good laugh. I guess it's really just not my cup of tea. I've always had a problem appreciating animated films, alongside Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, etc.

So no haters please! Don't judge my inability to like this movie :-) Anyway, I'm not going to give a rating just to be fair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you will like Babe the piggy the movie hehehe....=P

Related Posts with Thumbnails