Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crocs (Crazy) Sale at the Singapore Expo

Today (Nov.15), there was a crazy Crocs Sale at the Singapore Expo. And I say crazy, because they really slashed prices, most were up to 60% off (some even more)! Hurry, last day tomorrow!

I'm very thankful Aileen knew about this sale and it was perfect because I was already planning to start buying gifts for Christmas. A mega sale such as this was a perfect way to kickstart it.

Just be ready for the really (but expected) long lines and the thousands of people, all going crazy over the crocs. It took us at least 45 minutes waiting in line to get in the venue.

Better be ready to rough it up because it takes a lot of pushing and scavenging to get the best ones. Most of 'em are leftovers with irregular sizes (like either too small or too big or the right size but with outrageous designs). But the secret is wait in front of the display racks because they don't open the stock boxes all at the same time. So be on the lookout for newly-opened stock OR some people who return unwanted ones.

Another secret is a lot of shoppers would leave good pairs of crocs on the floor while falling in line for the cashier. In fact, 4 out of the 10 pairs I bought were picked up on the floor during our 1.5 hour wait to check out.


Yes you heard me right, I bought 10 pairs, hehehe. And I'm very very happy that I got to buy gifts for almost everyone on my christmas shopping list. And great gifts at that, for a VERY reasonable price (S$235 for 10 pairs, that's around S$23.50 a pair compared to S$50-80 per pair on regular price).

I got one for myself, Zach, my brother Johann and his girlfriend Farida, Mom, my stepdad Bob, my godson JC, my goddaughter Alexa, My cousin Ruby's first baby Bernice, and my cousin Oli's first baby Cassandra.

I just looovvveee the Christmas shopping rush! It's the one time of the year I don't mind the throng of shoppers everywhere.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails