Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday Happy Biirrrttthhhddaaaayyy, Happy Birthday toooo Meeeee!!! :-)

It feels like I was 16 just yesterday. Sigh. I remember those days when all you would care about was where to party and when. Now that I'm 28, my priorities have changed and life has been tougher but I guess more rewarding as well.

I am really grateful for all the blessings that I have now, I may not be abundant in material wealth but I am very thankful for all the wonderful loving people around me who have made me who I am today, sob sob hehehe... (allow me to be mushy its my bday). To my twin brother in Manila, Happy bday to you too!! I love you bro!!! My parents who have always been very supportive of me even when I decided to move here to Singapore almost 2 years ago. And to my flatmates, Rye, Al & my cousin Aileen, who have kept my sanity and rid me of homesickness throughout my stay here. And to my dearest Dear, thank you for the unconditional love and for accepting me for who I am, fats and all hehehe.

To all my friends in Manila (Karen, Krizia, Cathy & Jayjay, Louvette, and Ivy) I miss you guys so much!! See you on Christmas and make sure its another phat Xmas Parteeehh!!! To my cousins in Manila (Quincy, Ruby, Oli, Mike, DJ, Alvin, Brett) Wasssuuuppppp!!??? hehe lamon uli sa pasko. My singapore buddies (Vishnu, Rudz, Jhun, Moses, Aihz & Mark) go go go tayo sa filipino idol hehehe. I'm sure I have forgotten some people but you know who you are and thank you as well..

Wait a minute, why am I acting like I just won the Grammy's??!!! hehehe. Well, I haven't really had the chance to thank all the people I love so might as well right...

I was planning to go to Ritz Carlton tonight to celebrate my filipino idol experience and my birthday and our anniversary but I decided to change plans last minute because I have to seriously lose weight for this contest. Sigh, I'm going to miss the buffets hehehe.
Related Posts with Thumbnails