Monday, May 25, 2015

California Pizza Kitchen, Forum Shopping Mall (2)


I remember giving CPK a bad review in my first post about the restaurant, click here. I don't remember eating here again since that time and that was several years ago. Since they are part of the Entertainer app, we ate here again in January of this year and I must say the food and the service has greatly improved.

In fact, I used to eat quite often at CPK back in the Philippines as they used to be very famous there. I don't know anymore if they are still at Glorietta Mall in Makati.


One of my all time faves at CPK is The Original BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad (S$20.90), This is super good. Refreshing and a lot of texture especially with the crispy tortilla strips.

Luckily, I found an online menu of CPK Singapore - click here.



Another favorite for appetizer are the Tortilla Spring Rolls ($19.90) - a spring roll trio of Mediterranean veggie, Baja chicken and Thai chicken. YUM, YUM and YUM!


We had the Creamy Pomodoro Fusilli Pasta - Creamy pomodoro sauce with mushrooms, basil and topped with parmesan crisps (S$21.90).

This was also a winner. Loved the parmesan "brittle" and the generous portion of shrimps.


The Olive oil & garlic spaghetti (S$23.90) came with generous portions of shrimp and chicken chunks, as well. Food coma indeed.


The Original BBQ Chicken Pizza (S$21.90) I would say is a bestseller at CPK. Their pizza has definitely improved compared to the soggy pizza I had years ago.


Oh yes, we were mighty hungry that night haha. We also shared the Portobello Mushroom Ravioli (S$22.90). Ravioli has never really been my preference but this was ok.

I'm so glad CPK is back to how I remember it in the Philippines. Generous servings and yummy comfort food, and certainly unhealthy haha. Best of all, extreme value for money with the Entertainer app.

583 Orchard Road
Forum Shopping Mall
Singapore 238884
Tel # +65 6836 0110

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails