Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fitness Blog #18 - Cohen Diet: Day 8

YEHHHEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!
I am super dooper happy! Today is Day 8 and I am glad to say I have lost 3.5kg (6kg weight loss since my heaviest)! Imagine if I kept the momentum, in a month I would be losing 14kg! OMG!! I also added a ticker to my blog to keep track of my weight loss. You can view it at the right-hand side panel, just below the drop down menu for fitness blogs. When I get home later, I will be doing the measurements as inches lost are a better indication rather than weight loss.


I still have a long way to go but as they say slowly but surely. What I really enjoy about the Cohen diet is that it doesn't really feel like a diet. Admittedly, there is quite a number of food I am not allowed to eat anymore but at the same time there is still a lot of food I can enjoy. Last night, I was at the grocery (luckily there is a nice grocery almost beside our flat) and shopped for different food allowed on my plan. I weighed them, packed them individually in ziplock bags, then labelled them "lunch" or "dinner" so that I can easily take them from the freezer.

I have a trip to Bali next weekend, Dubai in April and Cambodia in May so hopefully my pictures will look better hehehe. I can't wait for the day I can shop in H&M or Uniqlo! hahaha. To my fellow cohenites who are reading this, please leave a comment so we can all encourage each other and/or share our experiences :-).

1 comment:

Petite Momma said...

Congrats, Shan! Aja! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails