Saturday, October 1, 2011

Johnny English Reborn & A Little Bit Of Heaven


I didn't realize there was an original Johnny English movie, thus I'm not sure if that one was more funny than this "reborn" sequel. Rowan Atkinson has got to be one of the greatest comedians on the planet. I mean, really, who doesn't know him as "Mr. Bean"?

It was a funny movie alright but I guess "Bridesmaids" just set the bar too high for me haha. It's great to see Rowan though on the big screen once again. I think no matter what role he plays, I will always be reminded of "Mr. Bean" with his hilarious facial contortions and odd body movements plus his frail body type haha.

My rating for Johnn English Reborn is 2.5/5.0.


"A Little Bit Of Heaven", on the other hand, was a real tearjerker. If you want to cry a river, go and see this movie. I guess the movie touched me in more ways than one because I personally experienced having a loved one pass away due to Cancer - my Dad actually passed due to lung cancer when I was a young 17-yr old teen.

I guess the saying "It is better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all" really rings true. Really, there is no other feeling more surreal and more beautiful than being in love. While it is true that being in a relationship does have its stressful moments, you can't deny the fact that love is a many splendored thing.

The movie was very low-key but I liked it nonetheless. My rating for A Little Bit Of Heaven is 3.5/5.0.

Wow, I've been watching a lot of movies lately! And later tonight, I'll be seeing another movie but not sure what yet :-P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails