Sunday, July 12, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen


With the help of the Autobots, the soldiers of NEST, and an old adversary-turned-ally, Sam and Mikaela must uncover the secret history of the Transformers presence on earth, and the sacrifices that have to be made to save it from an ancient threat sworn on returning here for revenge... an ancient Decepticon named THE FALLEN.
(http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809943432/details)



I am so not into 'transformers' that I zoned out an hour into the movie. I'm just really not into fantasy or sci-fi films. I do admit though the graphics and digital effects in the movie were superb but I just couldn't get the storyline. Or maybe I was just not paying attention.

My rating for Transformers is 2.0/5.0

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails