Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Stuttgart - Mercedes Benz Museum & Beer Fest

Well hello there! I can't believe it's already April and I have yet to complete my Germany trip posts haha. I have so many backlogs. I visited Boracay in the Philippines last February and I'll be back in Gold Coast Australia next week so I better get this going haha.

Having the chance to visit the place where Mercedes Benz originated was definitely a privilege. I have yet to buy one as I can't afford it but who knows one day haha.


Germans love Thai food...



The Good and the Bad for breakfast haha.. Meatloaf and Yogurt drink...
(L-R) Uncle Don, Aunty Beni and Mom





It was a great coincidence that the day we decided to visit Stuttgart they were having the Beer Festival... something like October Beerfest in the Philippines which of course originated from Germany...


You pee, you pay... Haha




Too bad we didn't get to visit the Porsche Museum as we chose to visit the Mercedes Benz museum instead...




8 Euros was reasonable for an entire building dedicated to anything and everything about MB...




The building in itself was very artsy, above picture was the ceiling...


Now we know who the inventors were and how they look like...




 

I never knew there was actually a woman called Mercedes, whose name was used for the brand...




I've never seen so many MB's in my life... :-)



Above was the MB model that Princess Diana once drove...




Hahaha my beautiful Mom in her own Benz hehe...


Right after, we hopped over to the Beer Fest which was luckily a few bus stops away.. Look at the goodlooking germans! Life is so unfair! Haha...


Haha this was funny, the girls actually asked Johann to take their group pic then Johann and Aunty Beni also asked to join hahaha...




It was like a Beer Fest and Carnival all rolled into one... It was an experience indeed... I've always wanted to see how Germans drink their beer :-)


Thumbs up indeed! Germans are the friendliest people I have ever met so far in all my travels :-)





While most if not all Germans came there to get pissed drunk, we came to eat hahaha... The BEST Crispy Pata (Pork Knuckles) ever!


And of course we brought our own Mang Tomas Sarsa! Hahaha winner!



Best of all, we didn't only bring our own sauce, we brought Rice!!! hahaha so very Asian! :-)



I now regret not trying these chocolate covered peppers.. I was too full then...




I also regret not buying this naughty apron...



Haha Uncle Don was actually drunk and snoring right after this picture...


And more Ritter Sport...

Next up is the Harvest Festival back at Heidelberg... :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails