Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Drag Me To Hell


A decision to deny an extension of a home loan to an old woman named Mrs. Ganush (Lorna Raver) causes Christine (Alison Lohman) to become the recipient of a supernatural curse. Haunted by an evil spirit and misunderstood by a sceptical boyfriend, Christine seeks help from a seer to break the curse and save her soul from eternal damnation.
http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/Drag+Me+To+Hell/movie/15158/



DBS sent us 2 free tickets to Cathay cinemas and luckily this was already showing that time. We really don't know why they sent us free tickets but who cares they can go ahead and keep on sending hehe.

Anyway, this startling movie was really good, in an odd but nice way. I say odd because it's not exactly a strict horror/suspense movie because they injected humour in it but I guess it worked. I never really thought I could be scared and laugh at the same time in one movie. Plus, the effects were superb and very cinematic.

Go ahead and drag yourself to see this movie. Worth your every penny!

My rating for "Drag me to Hell" - 4.0/5.0

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails