Thursday, March 26, 2015

Au Petit Salut, Harding Road


I was purging the photos on my phone and chanced upon these. This happened in February 2013. I kniw, super delayed post haha. The place was very memorable though as it is located in Dempsey, which is one of my favorite locations in Singapore.





This was with my ex-colleagues in my previous company. We "coerced' our boss (far end of the table) to treat us as he was promoted to Director. My boss was one of the nicest bosses I have ever had but he was extremely stingy (sorry if you are reading this haha). In my 4 years with the company, I think this was the only time he ever bought us a meal. To think we would always exceed if not hit our sales targets. During my farewell lunch, he even split the bill among my colleagues. Goodness.

Anyway, the person in front of me is a complete asshole (not sorry if you are reading this). Avoid him at all costs. To make the story short, he backstabbed me at work probably out of jealousy. His fiancee left him right before their marriage even if they had already downed money for a property. That says a lot about his character. And funny because he apologized for what he did but what use is that. Anyway, it was a blessing in disguise because if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have been inspired to look for another job (which turned out to be SAP and was excellent for my resume). I'm not with SAP anymore but the experience I had with the company was worthwhile.


Sorry I digressed, haha. Anyway, lunch was awesome. S$36++ for set lunch in a French fine dining restaurant is not bad. Not bad at all.


I chose the Baked burgundy snails, bone marrow, garlic & parsley butter for starters. This was deadly, literally haha.


For my main, I had the Braised beef stew, celeriac, peas, pearl onions and horseradish froth. Wow this meal was memorable even though it was 2 years ago. It surely was fine dining with the froth and all.


For dessert, I had the Soya cheesecake, wild strawberry compote, vanilla crumble and jasmine sorbet. Very nice. Fresh and clean taste.

I would come back. Very reasonably priced for an authentic French meal. Bon Appetit! 

Au Petit Salut 
40C Harding Rd, 249548
6475 1976

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails